Matter of Balance Class
- Date(s): Tuesday, April 9, 2013Friday, April 12, 2013Tuesday, April 16, 2013Friday, April 19, 2013Tuesday, April 23, 2013Friday, April 26, 2013Tuesday, April 30, 2013Friday, May 3, 2013
- Time(s): 10:00 a.m. - 12 noon
- Location(s): Noyes Memorial Hospital - Conference Center - Lower Level - Room C
Do you have concerns about falling?
Matter of Balance is an award-winning program designed to help reduce the fear of falling and increase the activity levels of older adults who have concerns about falling.
This program is designed to benefit community-dwelling older adults who :
- Are concerned about falls
- Have sustained a fall in the past
- Restrict activities because of concerns about falling
- Are interested in improving flexibility, balance and strength
- Are age 60 or older, ambulatory and able to problem solve
Click HERE for more details on the upcoming April classes that start April 9th.
If you would like to sign up, please call 335-4358 to register today!